Wednesday, April 19, 2017

All my street shows were attempts to get to, initially, a theoretical transcendental state.

All my street shows were attempts to get to, initially, a theoretical transcendental state. 

Because, again initially, when looking at life choices I decided rather than being a policeman or fireman or glassblower that I would most like to be in a group of people laughing.
 As often as possible. I wouldn't 9 to 5 that gift of a job.

 I had been depressed since I was 4 or 5 and went to Clown school because modern medicine felt very parental to me and I was happier self medicating.
Any solo improvising comic will tell you you sell your bubble
[The you laugh-I'm funny bubble]
then reward the trust with a journey,
over decades it's a mutual journey
that only you remember.


No comments: